The Committee on Rules will also meet during its ongoing meeting on the following emergency measure, with consideration not beginning before 3:00 PM:
- H.R. 7301 — Emergency Housing Protections and Relief Act of 2020
The Committee on Rules will meet on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 11:00 AM EDT via Cisco Webex on the following measures:
- H.R. 7120 — George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2020
- H.R. 1425 — State Health Care Premium Reduction Act [Patient Protection and Affordable Care Enhancement Act]
- H.R. 51 — Washington, D.C. Admission Act
- H.R. 5332 — Protecting Your Credit Score Act of 2019
- H.J. Res. 90 — Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency relating to "Community Reinvestment Act Regulations".
- This proceeding will be streamed live on rules.house.gov. Information will be provided separately to Members on how to join via the Cisco Webex platform.
- Members intending to testify during this meeting should notify the Rules Committee of their interest in order to receive instructions on how to participate.