The Committee on Rules will meet on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 2:00 PM EDT in H-313, The Capitol on the following measures:
- H.R. 4346—Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2022
- H.R. 4373—Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2022
- H.R. 4505—Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2022
- The Committee on Rules is following guidance from the Office of the Attending Physician (OAP) that requires all individuals who are not fully-vaccinated to wear face coverings and to maintain social distancing separations, which may not be possible in H-313 due to space constraints.
- Members intending to join the proceeding virtually should notify the Committee’s majority staff as soon as possible in order to receive instructions for connecting via the Cisco WebEx platform.
Created: Jul 23, 2021