The Committee on Rules will meet on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 11:00 AM EDT via Cisco Webex on the following measures:
- H.R. 1868—To prevent across-the-board direct spending cuts, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1620—Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2021
- H.J. Res. 17—Removing the deadline for the ratification of the equal rights amendment.
- H.R. 6—American Dream and Promise Act of 2021
- H.R. 1603—Farm Workforce Modernization Act of 2021
- This proceeding will be streamed live on rules.house.gov. Information will be provided separately to Members on how to join via the Cisco Webex platform.
- Members intending to testify during this meeting should notify the Rules Committee of their interest in order to receive instructions on how to participate.
Created: Mar 12, 2021